YOU ARE BEING REDIRECTED TO THE NEW WEBSITE

proballnw.COM

Saturday, January 12, 2008

BBT News: Added Authors, Expansion Plans

Dustin and Patrick of Mariner Nation have been added to Bleeding Blue and Teal, making four to go along with Chris and myself. Some other additions that you will surely be excited about will come later.

The reason for the added authors? We are working on a new site, independant from Blogspot, that will blow this one away. It will start small, but we have big plans.. Some stuff all Mariners fans can be excited about, and can't find on other Mariner blogs.

Any suggestions for the new site?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Prospect Insider, but I think it has definate room for improvement. If your looking for some idea's for a new site, an upgraded form of Prospect Insiders top prospects, would be my suggestion. I know he gives an indepth look at some of his top prospects but not all.