YOU ARE BEING REDIRECTED TO THE NEW WEBSITE

proballnw.COM

Thursday, December 6, 2007

"Minor" Help - Seeking Correspondent

Seeking one writer who follows the Mariners minor league system from rookie ball to AAA. I'm looking for just one or two posts per month chronicling what's happening with our future: transactions, who's hot/who's not, player profiles, rankings, player MLB ETAs etc. If you're at all interested at being a correspondent for Bleeding Blue and Teal, please send me an email at bleedingblueandteal@gmail.com, even if you feel you're under qualified. This is a perfect opportunity if you've never done much writing before, but want to give it a try.

The posts would start towards the end of Spring Training and continue through the regular season once a month or so. Thank you.

UPDATE 12/15/07 - This position has been filled by Chris Meer. If you are still interested in writing for Bleeding Blue and Teal in any capacity please send a Mariners writing sample to my email. I'll let you know what's going on and if you can help out, otherwise I'll hold onto it until I do need someone.

No comments: