YOU ARE BEING REDIRECTED TO THE NEW WEBSITE

proballnw.COM

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dear Everyone,

I want to thank everyone for taking time to look at this blog. It hasn't even been a month and a half and I've already gotten a pretty decent following. Thanks for your support, but I have been approached by MVN (Most Valuable Network) and will begin writing for at least 2 pages on their network:


I was skeptical at first, and talked to a lot of people around the blogosphere, including current and former MVN writers, about what I should do. If Bleeding Blue and Teal had been around longer I wouldn't have made the jump, but since this blog is so young I feel like I can afford to take a chance. If MVN doesn't work out, I can come back here and be at this same level in 40 days or less. It makes much more sense to do this now than a year down the road. Another reason why MVN seems like a good idea is the fact that I won't have time to be posting 10 blogs per week anymore. I'll be starting school and a new job within the next couple of weeks, so it's time to slow down a little bit. The other bloggers on MVN should make up the difference. Hope to see you over there.

PS: In all probability there will be a BBT revival/overhaul in the future. Stay tuned...

PS2: Seattle signed Silva.

No comments: