YOU ARE BEING REDIRECTED TO THE NEW WEBSITE

proballnw.COM

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Back in Business... For Now

In my last post I announced my move to the MVN network. I was supposed to write for Caffeinated Confines, Transaction Guy and Padres in Training. I've written a couple posts each for Caffeinated Confines and Padres in Training, but was never set up to write for Transaction Guy as implied.

MVN requested that I stop writing this blog so that there wasn't a conflict of interest or anything like that, but I think it's safe to keep writing about Hot Stove action, as my weekly Caffeinated Confines limit is too small to write about rumors and Transaction Guy is unavailable to me. If MVN has a problem with it I'm sure they'll let me know.

I hope some of you can re-find this page. It's amazing how fast you can lose readership. My daily visits dropped about 90% when I announced the move, which was good because I had a lot of regular readers. I hope you can find your way back.

I'll continue to write about the rumors and other Mariner related content, while still posting a couple times a week for Caffeinated Confines. So far I've only written two posts for them: One More Slot to Fill, regarding the Mariners need to fill one more rotation spot after the addition of Carlos Silva, and Seattle Counting on Lopez/Sexson Comebacks, addressing the Mariners need for solid seasons out of Richie Sexson and Jose Lopez.

Can't wait to hear from you again.

No comments: